- 2 tuna steaks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbs. oil
- 8-10 new potatoes
- 1 bundle asparagus
- Honey marinade:
- 2 tbs. Jakobsens Organic blossom honey
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- Fresh coriander
1. Start by covering the potatoes with water. Add salt to avoid the potato flavour from vanishing into the water. Boil for 5-8 min. and check that they are al dente.
2. Then drain them and cover the potatoes until they are served.
3. Blend the honey marinade and brush the tuna. Then warm up a pan with oil and place the tuna on the pan, when it is smoking hot. Roast for 3-4 min. on both sides. If you like the steaks pink, roast for 1-2 min. on both sides.
4. Then grill the asparagus in oil for a few minutes, so they remain crisp.
Serve with lemon wedges.