- 6-8 green cardamom pods
- 4 dl. wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ dl. chopped hazelnuts
- 4 dl. thin rhubarbs, in slices of ½ cm
- 2 ½ dl. Jakobsens Light and mild
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1 ½ dl. yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 dl. sunflower oil
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
1. Clove the cardamom pods and roast the seeds on a dry pan until they smell. Grind them in a mortar. Clean the rhubarbs and slice them.
2. Blend flour, cardamom, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the chopped nuts and the rhubarbs.
3. Whisk eggs, yoghurt, oil, vanilla seeds and Jakobsens Light and mild in another bowl.
4. Mix the “dry” with the “wet”. Pour the dough into muffin forms.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake for about 25 min. until golden
Leave to rest, take them out off the forms and cool out.
Serve with vanilla icecream and Jakobsens Akacia honey.