- 4 dl. cream
- ½-1 dl. good white wine (preferably sweet)
- 1 dl. fresh basil (chopped fine)
- ½ dl. pork stock
- 5-6 whole garlic
- 1-2 tbs. Jakobsens Acacia honey
- ½ dl. grated cheese (preferably parmesan)
- 125 g bacon
- 500 g pasta
1. Boil the pasta according to instructions on the package.
2. Then cut the bacon into small cubes and fry on the pan until it is crispy. Add 3 garlic when the bacon is almost done.
3. Blend the remaining ingredients (garlic, white wine, cream, stock, basil and honey) in a pot for the sauce, and leave to simmer at low temperature. Season with salt, pepper and Jakobsens honey.
Then mix the pasta with the sauce and add the cheese. Top the dish with fresh basil.