- 3 duck breasts (about 300g)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbs. sherry vinegar
- 2 tbs. Jakobsens Danish honey
1. Scarify the duck breasts crisscross on the skin side. Do not cut into the meat.
2. Roast the duck breasts on a very hot pan with skin side down. Roast for 3-4 minutes on the skin side, turn the duck breasts and roast for a few minutes on the meat side. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Put the duck breasts into an oven-proof dish. Pour the fat from the pan over the duck breasts and decoct the pan with sherry vinegar and pour into the dish.
4. Then roast the duck breasts in the oven for 6-8 minutes at 225 degrees. Take them out and brush with fluent honey and then give the duck breasts a few minutes under the grill, until they are golden.
Leave the duck breasts to rest for 5 min. before carving the meat into slices and serve with the sherry jus.