- 2 pots of fresh basil
- 50 g roasted pine nuts
- 1½ dl. olive oil
- 3 dl. cream
- 3 cloves of garlic, fine chopped
- 4 tbs. Jakobsens Acacia honey
- 2 dl. chicken stock
- The juice of half a lemon
- 50 g freshly grated parmesan
- 500 g chicken
- 500 g fresh pasta
1. Pluck the basil leaves, and put them in a bowl along with pine nuts, olive oil, Jakobsens Acacia honey and parmesan. Blend it with a hand-held blender and add cream and stock.
2. Heat the sauce and let it simmer for about 20 minutes, while cooking the pasta and roasting the chicken.
Serve with freshly grated parmesan and basil, as well as fresh pepper.