- 2 handsful of new potatoes, boiled, peeled and cooled
- 2 dl. Greek yoghurt
- 2-3 tsp. curry
- ½ tsp. tumeric
- 1 tsp. Jakobsens Danish honey
- A pinch of salt
- Lemon juice
- ½ cucumber, cut into small dices
1. Mix the yoghurt with tumeric and curry. Season with Jakobsens honey, salt and lemon juice.
2. Cut the potatoes into small pieces and add them to the cream along with cucumber dices.
The colour will be intense yellow, if you make the potato salad or at least the cream a few hours in advance.