- 200 g boiled tiger prawns
- ½-1 fine chopped fresh red chili
- 1 lime (juice)
- 35 g Jakobsens Acacia honey
- 2½ tbs. cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tray fresh raspberries (125g)
- ½ tray fresh green salad
- 50 g roasted cashew nuts
- 8 thin slices rye bread
- Cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Flake salt
1. Mix chili, lime juice, honey and oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Then add boiled tiger prawns and let it rest for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Toast thin slices of rye bread on a pan with oil and sprinkle with flake salt.
Dress the salad, raspberries and cashew nuts on 4 plates and place the prawns and marinade on top. Serve with the toasted rye bread.