- 1.5 kg mixed root vegetables
- 4 tbs. Jakobsens Organic blossom honey
- 1 dl. dijon mustard
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme (or ½ handful fine chopped fresh thyme)
- Flake salt and fresh pepper
1. Turn on the oven at 175 degrees hot air. Peel the vegetables and cut them into sticks.
2. Mix oil, mustard, Jakobsens honey and spices, then blend with the vegetables.
3. Bake the vegetables in 30-45 minutes in the oven, Stir frequently.
The root vegetables are done, when crisp and still “al dente”.