- 2 plates of phyllo pastry
- A little melted butter
- 40 g cheese (for instance castello)
- 4 stalks fresh thyme
- 2 stalks rosemary
- A little olive oil
- A little egg yolk
- 1 tbs. creme fraiche 18%
- 1 tbs. Jakobsens Organic Acacia honey
1. Cut four squares of the phyllo pastry. Brush the squares with a little butter and put one square on top of another.
2. Divide the cheese into two and put one piece on each pastry plate along with a stalk of thyme and rosemary – dap with a little olive oil and honey. Roll and form.
3. Brush with egg yolk and season with thyme. Bake in the middle of the oven.
Serve the cheese wraps on a bed of creme fraiche and Jakobsens honey.
Phyllo pastry are super thin Greek pastry plates, available in large supermarkets and delicatessen shops.
If you are unable to find phyllo pastry, you can use rice flour pastry plates, like spring roll pastry, which is available in most Asian shops.